Friday, February 11, 2011

So yeah?

I went out with some buddies of mine yesterday and the usual conversation topics come up. "Have you seen any good movies lately?", " Any new games you playing?", "Any good tv shows out there?". We are usually discussing this while we are getting pissed drunk. Then it dawned on me I know it sounds clichéd but why don't I waste my time and blog about all this stuff.

Most of all my friends have so many different points of view on everything. I normally find the good in everything.  No matter if its the worse show,game and new technology,  I always find something good about it. There are some things that just cannot be saved though like the movie "The Fountain", the old tv show "Saved By the Bell the college years" and that crappy "Virtual Gameboy" back in the day. The goal of this blog is just to show my point of view on just about everything. This should be a fun ride! All that is left to say about this little project of mine is "I think its good!

No comments:

Post a Comment